Posted by & filed under .

Then you will see a new field appear where you can customize the URL on the Buzzsprout domain. You can move to a different plan, cancel, or if you choose to move … Whenever you want to preview your changes, click the button that says “Preview Website” to see how it looks. To customize your podcast website head to your Website page within your Buzzsprout account! A website for your podcast is a great way for your listeners to access your episodes and it can be indexed by Google to boost your visibility! This website will give your listeners a way to access all your episodes, podcast information, and podcast listings! To do that click on the Hide from Search Engines tab and select the option to hide your website. Solved: I'm trying to connect my domain on Godaddy to my podcast hosted on Buzzsprout. Go back to your Buzzsprout account and go to the Website page where you can customize your Buzzsprout URL. You can absolutely do that, but it can be a little more complicated, so we will break it down for you! Follow these steps to set up your CNAME Record: Check out these help guides for a more thorough step-by-step process of creating CNAME records: Note: If you have an existing CNAME, then you will want to update the value field to point to Custom Embed Players Get into Podcast Directories Add-Ons & Extras. (Note: If you use one of our legacy podcast players on your website those embeds are unaffected by your Buzzsprout Podcast Website). Click on the Color and Background tab to customize the look of your site. You will start by setting up a CNAME record within your Domain. When someone lands on the episode page, they’ll see the Wave Player front and center. I've followed instructions provided on buzzsprout but it still Go to your Website page Within the Website page click on the Website URL tab. Additional Cost. As someone scrolls down your homepage, they’ll see a list of all of your published episodes. You can customize your URL this way by following these steps: We recommend choosing a URL that is simple and recognizable. The new Buzzsprout Podcast Websites were designed to meet the needs of 95% of podcasters (and we think they do that quite well), but what about the other 5%? If you use Buzzsprout’s internal integration with Temi to transcribe your episode, that transcript will appear here. Keep in mind that this change may take up to 48 hours to propagate throughout the internet. You will be able to select the color for your website that will be used for any linked text in your show notes and your site background, and you can upload a custom background image. The first tab contains your Show Notes. From there you can set the color and background image for the top banner (defaults to the color you have selected for the episode progress bar), include direct links to your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram profiles, add links to your podcast in the major directories, and more. It should look something like this. Tip: If you need a domain, get one from Hover.

Scarface Rapper Wife, Whirlpool Refrigerator Lights Dim, Alex Caruso House, Pros And Cons Of Living In Clovis, Ca, The Gifted Season 3 Netflix, Retirement Jokes For Your Boss, Fae Tactics Reddit, Francisco Garcia Net Worth, Pollock Paper Distributors, Watch Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle 123movies, Rock Band Beatles Unlock All Songs, How To Catch Gyarados Sword, Mohawk Mullet Fade, Adriel Meaning In Spanish, James Davies Power Ranger, Molly Brown Forstall, Adria Caravan Price List, C300 W205 Turbo Upgrade, How To Catch Chain Pickerel Fishing Planet Emerald Lake, 1961 Chevy Brookwood Station Wagon, This Property Is Condemned Review, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Quotes, Warframe Prime Vault Schedule 2020, Sagan Lewis Type Of Cancer, Connor Finnerty Henry Danger, Rugby Challenge 4, What Does Asl Mean On Tik Tok, Cp Rail Jobs Salary, Devon Rex Kittens For Sale In Sc, Mark Stobbart Tv Shows, Dayz Xbox Mods, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Power Diode, Irish Doodle Price, La Momie 3 : La Tombe De Lempereur Dragon Française Streaming, Missing Children Research, Wonders Close Reading Companion Grade 2 Pdf, M25 Mask Filter, Nicknames For Hummingbirds, Nandan Maniratnam Wiki, Samsung Pm981 Magician,

Comments are closed.